Sunday 28 August 2016

My Fantail Poem

​​​​​

Hi my name is Nicholas we have been writing poetry with Mrs Wallace since Term 2
I would like to share one of the poems that I have written that I am proud of.

Fantail


Clouds crowding
sky bucketing  rain
beautiful vibrant colours
surrounding the fantail
he spreads his wings out
Fanning his tail as he scours for food.
Twigs snapping as he flies
to different trees nothing
his last spot for food was the New Zealand bushes
at last heart stopped beating after he saw
A plethora of insects.                                                                             
The bitter breeze carrying along as something giant appears
Out of nowhere the wind stops everything goes quiet some sort
Of bright light shimmers throughout the trees shining through the stars ...
By Nick
Grey fantail

No comments:

Post a Comment