Tuesday 6 September 2016

Tread Lightly Visit Connie

Have short showers(2-4 minutes)instead of baths. Yes I really need to work on that! Today, Tuesday 6 September 2016, the Tread Lightly Caravan came to visit Rm 2 There were 6 stations around the hall and one in the back car park.  I really enjoyed   stations 6 and 4.  At station no 6 we were seeing how our environmental foot print affected the world.  It was this quiz where you answer 22 questions.  My result was pretty...bad. I needed 2.6 earths to maintain my family's way of living if everyone was using it that way. But at least my environmental foot print was smallish. Now on to station 4.  That station, well all I have to say is that it's just so much fun! You had to ride a bike for the sander object, some sort of light and a LED light to work .Also you had to spin the lever to make a blender work. I also learned that just by turning off the tap when you're brushing your teeth can save about 5 bottles of water, and not only that but in some clothes there are plastic ? So think about it, how can you change the world?

No comments:

Post a Comment